I started to look at college less of a GPA and more of an experience. Going to class to get something from it other than notes and a grade. What can I apply to work or my life? That is something I am trying to do outside of I300 which can be very hard because some professors suck, but I still try. I think I have always been giving back in some ways and not be conscious of it. Now that I am aware, I can focus on something big. I do not know what that is yet, but I am having fun in the mean time. Enjoying experiences while I am young and able is important along with learning from mistakes. I am not afraid to go try something new and fail. Every time I fail at something, I can learn and make myself a better person.
I am just iterating everyday on who I am, so I can be the best person I can be, not for a job or my family, but for myself. No other person has to live with me but me, so I will make sure that I am FUCKING AWESOME.
Thanks Marty for I300
It was quite the ride
No comments:
Post a Comment