Tuesday, January 14, 2014
1-Brad Van Galen
Hey guys my name is Brad Van Galen, I am currently a Junior. I am
going for a double degree, a BA in Cognitive Science and a BS in
Informatics. I am from Elkhart, Indiana which is close to South Bend.
Something interesting about myself is I have an identical twin. We both
go to IU and we live together. I am worried about the different
projects that we are going to have to do and what they entail but I also
look forward to what this class has to offer. Something that struck me
during class, and it is actually really obvious but I never really
thought about it that way, is that everything around us was built and
design by another human being. I mean think about it we have a lot of
stuff around us haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's really nice to meet you Brad. What part of the projects has you worried? What have you seen recently that you thought was bad design, or not human-centered design?
ReplyDelete