Monday, January 20, 2014

1-Robert Corr

Hello Blog Group G! My name is Robbie Corr and I too am from Carmel, IN. You can call me Rob, Robbie, or just Corr. I am a junior Informatics student with a business cognate and am also minoring in Entrepreneurship. It is exciting to me to see how technology is affecting companies and markets on a global scale. I enjoy golfing and playing pretty much all sports, especially soccer and basketball.  Never before have I designed anything that could be considered real, so I am looking forward to the opportunity to learn under the tutelage of such a professor.  By the end of the course I hope to gain an understanding of design as it pertains to not only the web, but all kinds of products and services. Nice to meet all of you and see you in class!




1 comment:

  1. It's nice to meet you Robbie. If you are interested in services or big picture design, you really need to look into dropping the course...just kidding, you need to look at strategic design! Marty will start to open up the doors of "what is design or design thinking" and from there you just keep learning how to craft your own vision of what design is. It can be anything! You may learn methods of design you love, others you don't like to use. But understanding how to really understand people and make things human-centered can go a really far way!

    ReplyDelete