Tuesday, January 28, 2014
2- Brad Van Galen
Hey guys, the app that I chose is called Gas Buddy. The app is extremely simple to use and does exactly what it is suppose to do. It's very straightforward and leaves no room to confuse the user. It is very bare except what is needed to make the app run. You can either find gas near you by clicking the button or search by city or zip code. Then once you are in the area where you want to find gas you can either sort by the shortest distance or by cheapest price. There is no sign up and it allows you to quickly and effortlessly find gas wherever you want. It is a very clean design and there is no surprises when using this app. I feel like this is one of the most obvious apps I have ever used.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Great post Brad! The first image you show has signs of really obvious design. The second photo has a few design problems. I would have focused on the first image only. Constraints are your friend!
ReplyDelete