Monday, January 27, 2014

2 - Alexander Young



I Chose the app Any Do because I think it is a very simple and easy to use app that exemplifies the use of obvious design. How it works is it you input things you need to do in the future and it will keep track and let you know what is due. I think the app is very slick and makes keeping track of homework, tests, doctors appointments, girlfriends birthday, extremely easy. I think Any do app is much better than most calender functions that come standard on phones/computers.

1 comment:

  1. Alex, the image your provided is really poor and hard to read. Next time, post a more detailed picture and review your post to make sure it enlarges for the reader to view. The design seems obvious, but I would have been more convinced if you could have shown me the design.

    ReplyDelete