Hello everyone my name is Kyle Hiller. I am a sophomore studying Informatics with a Business cognate. I am from Carmel, IN and have lived there since I was in preschool. I enjoy playing many different sports for fun. I played rugby in high school and have played basketball my whole life. I love to watch college basketball and the NBA. I am very excited for this class and this semester. I enjoyed the opening video from the very first class and the Kleenex example. I am not the most artistic person, but am excited to use the art supplies we got for this course and hope to do well with designing.

Nice to meet you Kyle and great attitude! I hope you were not the one that got all the Kleenex. It's a really simple and interesting design once you look at it that way...same with the coke-can. I'm glad to hear you are excited to use the sketching tools and give it a go. Sometimes I just take mine out and write out ideas or thoughts about a girl (I love to write poetry) and it's great to have this book you can just look at and enjoy. Years later you will really appreciate having something not digital and you can share with others where your mind was at once upon a time.
ReplyDelete