Wednesday, January 15, 2014

1 - James Farley

Hey everyone I am James Farley, but I go by J.T. I am a sophomore majoring in Informatics with minors in business and security. I am from Crown Point, Indiana, however I went to a small high school called Boone Grove. As far as interesting facts go, I am a basketball fanatic, a black belt in karate, and have recently taken up snowboarding. A couple of my friends convinced me to go with the IU ski club to the Telluride trip over winter break and it was the best vacation I have ever had. I had never snowboarded before this trip, so learning how to do it was an awesome experience. I am worried about the drawing aspect of this class as I thought I would never have to draw a single thing in my collegiate career being an Informatics major. A new idea I took away from the first class was how awful people are at designing doors, I have never really thought about it before that class.

1 comment:

  1. The doors will continue to haunt your dreams. I can't walk up to a door with the voice of Marty saying "this door is shit". It's awesome that you are getting involved with skiing! My sister did the something but they went to Aspen - it may have been a class then a club, but I was super jelly. So if you have siblings, know they wish they could have gone with - you should take them next time ;)

    ReplyDelete