Wednesday, January 15, 2014

1 - Kyle Baker

  1. My name is Kyle Baker. I'm called Kyle or Baker. It doesn't matter. I'm a junior who is majoring in Informatics. I'm from Indiana. The most interesting about my existance is that I've spent the last 7 days doing absolutely nothing. In this class, I'm worried about not paying attention to all the details of the class. This class is going to be kick ass if the intro video is any desrcription of the rest of the semester. 

2 comments:

  1. Kyle...this class can be kick ass or it can kick your ass! Just depends if you want to open your mind to how design works and try it out (trust me if you keep learning your mind will be blown). Doing some of the assignments I am sure won't thrill you at times or it might seem very different, but there are many things to learn in them. I had to do a few projects I wasn't too excited about at times, but the lessons learned about myself and figuring out what the hell design means really came through.

    A second part about this class is reaching out and exploring all the talent in the room! Hook up with some cool people from the blog and learn from each other...cook, have a beer (*disclaimer - must be 21 (wink wink) and just enjoy the boat ride.

    ReplyDelete