Tuesday, January 14, 2014

1-Alex Li

Hi everyone, my name is Alex Li. I am a Junior majoring in Informatics and minoring in Computer Science, Security and human centered-computing. I am from Greenwood, IN. I was originally born in New York, and my family is from China. I can play saxophone and clarinet. I used to be in the marching band back in high school. I am worried about all the projects that we will be doing in this class. I am scared that I won't do well on all of them. I really liked the baseball analogy, it really stuck to me. I never thought of school in that way, how students are taught only parts of the game and our capstone is the whole game.
   

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alex, I too was in marching band. I played alto saxophone. Why are you worried you will not be able to do the assignments?

    ReplyDelete