Monday, January 27, 2014

2 - Kyle Hiller

The website I am choosing is the Gmail login page.  The reason I have chosen this is because there is one simple step/option on the page and nothing else.  Google then allows you to access any number of its many services once you have logged in, but the simplicity of the login page is in my opinion very effective and a very obvious design because there is no room for confusion.  Even though there are so many different options for the user once they have actually signed into their Google account, the sign in page itself is very simple, clean and an all around good design for users. 





1 comment:

  1. I too believe this site is designed very well. clean, simple to use, and straightforward in it's purpose. But is it perfect? Couldn't the "Create and account" be larger? Why is it places at the bottom and not at the top?

    ReplyDelete