This
website talks about “Where Does Coffee Come From?” It was presented by
BizBrain.org and developed by: Nowsourcing.com
So this site is about where coffee comes from and they used Infographics to explain it. They do this with a very obvious design. So a quick explanation about why this design is so obvious is because of how clear and simple it is. It is very well organized, all you have to do is scroll down and the whole site is presented to you step by step. There is no need to click on anything, as well as the flow of the website was seamless and very elegant.
This website belongs to BizBrain whose mission statement is to “inform business owners on a variety of topics concerns operating a business.” I for one felt like they did educated businesses as well as people about where coffee comes from. This is very important for anyone trying to learn more about coffee and maybe starting a coffee business.
If I had been a part of the design team, I feel the main motivation for this site was to make it very fun as well as very informative. I for one hate to read though tons of text just to learn where coffee comes from. This site did it through images as well as text. It was quick informative about where coffee comes from. They make the images move about as you read it. If I was to compare this website to something in real like I would compare it to a flip book or a pop out book.
So this site is about where coffee comes from and they used Infographics to explain it. They do this with a very obvious design. So a quick explanation about why this design is so obvious is because of how clear and simple it is. It is very well organized, all you have to do is scroll down and the whole site is presented to you step by step. There is no need to click on anything, as well as the flow of the website was seamless and very elegant.
This website belongs to BizBrain whose mission statement is to “inform business owners on a variety of topics concerns operating a business.” I for one felt like they did educated businesses as well as people about where coffee comes from. This is very important for anyone trying to learn more about coffee and maybe starting a coffee business.
If I had been a part of the design team, I feel the main motivation for this site was to make it very fun as well as very informative. I for one hate to read though tons of text just to learn where coffee comes from. This site did it through images as well as text. It was quick informative about where coffee comes from. They make the images move about as you read it. If I was to compare this website to something in real like I would compare it to a flip book or a pop out book.
This is just one of their many
sites that BizBrain features. Even though I just picked one to talk about I
felt that BizBrain goal which is to "inform business owners on a variety
of topics concerns operating a business" was accomplished.

No comments:
Post a Comment