Sunday, March 2, 2014

6 - Kalvin Greer

In project 3 I aimed to fix the subscriptions page of YouTube that had lots of used blank space. When looking at what the user's mental model is for this page I believe that having lots of unused space on a page can be very frustrating to someone using the page, especially one who might have issues with pages that aren't aesthetically pleasing.

This idea could vary greatly when looking at the implementation model for this feature because all the page is really supposed to be used for is to see videos that people you have followed have posted. It doesn't require much space and therefor isn't actually broken just could have been done better. 

*Note: One thing that is kind of cool is that if you go to YouTube's 'My Subscriptions' page, they actually did fix it similar to what I had envisioned which is kinda neat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment