Monday, March 10, 2014
8 - Brad Van Galen
I have learned that it's actually not that difficult to play the whole game. I think it is actually relatively easy to play the game, from creating a persona to usability testing I have had little problem playing this game. What I have found though, is it is hard to play the game well. I find it easy to throw something on paper that is average and may even get a decent grade but it takes time and a lot of effort to be able to go back and continually iterate and come up with fresh ideas. There comes a time in the process that looking to enhance the design in any way just involves sitting down and staring at the problem, or even getting away from the problem to let me subconsciously try and come up with a solution. Broken down, I feel like each part of the process can be easily followed, but doing it well, that is where the true difficulties lie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment