Monday, March 10, 2014
7 - (3) Rachael Smith
http://www.sbnation.com/
This is a website called SB Nation owned by Vox Media. I wrote about it in my second blog and I talked about why I thought their website design was an obvious design.
I think the motivation behind this website was to get people caught up and engaged in the sports they love. They wanted to make it easy for sports fans to keep up because not many sites do. A lot of other sites make it complicated and hard to find the teams you really care about. I think SB Nation had a clear view in their head about making it fast and user friendly so fans were able to keep up and stay interested in sports. They didn't want users to have to struggle with having to go through teams and other sports they don't care about just to read the short segment of what they do care about. I also believe their motivation was that they wanted fans to be able to access information easily about more than one sport. Their attitude is, "it starts with the fan" they care a lot about what their fans want and prove it by only using, in their opinion, the best reporters to give the fans their stories. The company wanted to make it user friendly for the fans because that is their ultimate goal, that is what to them ultimately matters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment