Monday, March 10, 2014
8- RCorr
As I reflect on the concept of "Playing the Whole Game", the different aspects of class start becoming apparent. Evaluating the target audience using methods such as such as persona making, use cases, and usability tests sets the platform for more concrete decision making. I then think of designing by sketching and iterating the entire design process. Daily sketch-noting is an example of playing the whole game within the class room. The 7 Themes of Good Design are the lenses a designer must be considering throughout the process in order to view the design more objectively. Today, I learned the importance of willing to fail, and getting work out there to be critiqued early and often. As project 5 gets underway, the team aspect of "the game" starts becoming more and more important, and I look forward to learning more about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment