Friday, March 7, 2014

8 - Michael Metzler


     Playing the whole game of HCI has been fun at times. It is exciting to see and understand the process which designers go through in their tasks. The group protocols are very helpful along with the other group ideas Marty has shared with us, are really helping me in my group work. Not only in this class, but in other classes as well. I did not know anything about design really before this class, and now I should go apply at Adobe...just kidding, but maybe in the future. The life lessons are what I like most about this class because you can apply it to everything, not just design.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that the team protocols are very efficient and democratic way of handing group projects, as it makes sure that everyone is on board before moving on with a project. I also agree that Marty's life lessons are helpful. It is nice to have someone looking out for us and giving us tips on how to get a job, and how to succeed in that job, because lets be honest, all of us undergrads are terrified of entering the real world.

    - James Farley

    ReplyDelete