The feature for my YouTube assignment was adding folders to channels.
The Unnecessary Quest Questions:
Is there more than one way to complete this task this feature accomplishes? I agreed that there would be.
When i asked this question about my feature, a decided that by one owner of a channel having multiple channels for each subject that they decided to talk about they could easily still accomplish the same feature that my additional feature added.
Does this feature completion directly to the completion of the task?
The task that I sought to accomplish was that of organization. I decided that in order for one channel to completely and wholly organize their channel with each of the subjects they wanted to cover, this feature would be necessary.
Is the task this feature supports vital to the activity this application supports? The application this supports is video distribution. I don't believe that organization is completely necessary in order for the application to accomplish this goal.
While completing the 60-Second Deadline, I decided that The same task can be accomplished based on the already implemented design of YT. I would not include this in the second draft of YT if we only had 60-seconds.
These questions would be answered while redesigning the product
No comments:
Post a Comment