I believe that HELP systems are a very important part of developing a good program. While a good design can introduce users to the layout and the functionality of the program. There are some features that the designer implements that are either innovative so they aren't thought of as a feature of a program. Or they are placed in different locations that users might not think of because the designer decided that their placement would make the design better. In regards to obvious design, some times the designer cannot make everything obvious because that might clutter the interface. I do not believe that a tutorial or a HELP system is a replacement for a good design. I believe they are a good addition to good design.
I believe that the person to focus while designing for this final project is the children who purchase the toys after the movie/comic books come out.
No comments:
Post a Comment