Monday, March 10, 2014

8 - Hyuk Beom Kwon

HCI design is the concept I have never heard or seen before, so I learned many new ideas and terms for this course. For an instance, it was a shock to me that HCI design team uses persona for testing, which is not even a real person. Also, it was a shock that how much design affects our daily life with thoughts and consumptions. For an instance, design of coke can that was presented in the first lecture was quite surprised to me. From this, I learned the design could be everywhere. And learned how much effort and complex works do design teams put for final products.
Also, unanimity for team works looked interesting to me, too. I was in Quaker school for high school, and remember that they also used unanimity for voting. I always thought unanimity is the best way to vote, because going by unanimity means that everyone on the team agrees on the result in any level. Also, I believe unanimity results in obvious design faster than other ways. This course made me think a lot about whole things going on for designing.

1 comment:

  1. I think your thought on the relativity of a persona for testing is interesting. It seems weird to me as well that we base some of our design for a person we create. Thinking more broadly on the subject, personas help me to gain a better understanding and have more clarity about who I am designing a specific project for. Thanks

    ReplyDelete